My First Post - Polar Bear

Welcome friends, family, and teachers to my blog! In this blog I will be posting facts about animals and sometimes how to protect endangered animals or to stop animals from getting endangered.



From Wikipedia
POLAR BEAR
They have black skin
Blubber up to 4 inches thick
Scientific name: Ursus maritimus
Biggest member of the bear family
      

Comments

  1. I like polar bears! Congratulations on your first blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a second try to comment! In case you didn't know, my blubber is less than 4 inches thick. -Grandpa Bruce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ?(About the Here is a second try to comment???)

      Delete
    2. your comment showed up, do you like my blog?

      Delete
    3. Yes I like it.Just got on

      Delete
    4. Good job with completing the blog so far!Do your best for finding more animals to do.(Suggestion Try to put a little more information about the animal because it's about 3 sentences.Try to maybe improve it with 5 sentences or so...But good job so far with the blog.Will wish you good luck! :)

      Delete
    5. Also didn't really know they had black skin!

      Delete
    6. If you need help if you do giraffe's let me know.I know a lot about them

      Delete
  3. I had no idea that polar bears had black skin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!Didn't know that they had black skin!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rhinoceros

Story day!!!!!