Hey Guys! Sorry I like never post, but maybe someday someone will notice this? XD! I just kinda wanted to talk about my school schedule for some reason. If you want to share yours, post it in the comments! Enjoy!
So when I come into school from an about 20 minute long bus ride, I have something called Morning Meeting. Morning Meeting is when my whole class sits in a circle and every day we have a greeting, then 3 people share something that happened to them, then we have a normally pretty fun activity, and lastly we read the morning message that basically says kind of random stuff my teacher wants us to know.
Next, I have writing. In writing my teacher basically piles us with a ton of writing work and projects. Right now, my class is working on something called a bare book. My project is about Florida for some reason I just wanted to do it XD.
I'll write later about the rest of my schedule,
E out!
So when I come into school from an about 20 minute long bus ride, I have something called Morning Meeting. Morning Meeting is when my whole class sits in a circle and every day we have a greeting, then 3 people share something that happened to them, then we have a normally pretty fun activity, and lastly we read the morning message that basically says kind of random stuff my teacher wants us to know.
Next, I have writing. In writing my teacher basically piles us with a ton of writing work and projects. Right now, my class is working on something called a bare book. My project is about Florida for some reason I just wanted to do it XD.
I'll write later about the rest of my schedule,
E out!

Comments
Post a Comment