A Swan Short.


Swan Goes to Cooking Class

one day Swan was going to go to cooking class. He had never been, but he wanted to see cake! 
"Swan really you don't need a booster seat!" said Sparks.
"but my booster seat is comfy, I wanna use him forever!" said Swan.
"uh did you just call your booster seat a him?" asked Sparks.
"why yes, yes I did" said Swan proudly.
"ugh just get in the car" said Sparks a little annoyed.

In the car...

"la la la la la la la" sang Swan trying to memorize a scale.
"SWAN STOP SINGING" yelled Sparks mad.
"what my voice needs to be pure perfection when we go to singing class" said Swan.
"Swan we're going to cooking class!" said Sparks annoyed.
"oh" said Swan as they pulled up to the class "I thought it was going to be fun, like singing".




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhinoceros

Story day!!!!!