Hi everyone, this blog is basically where I post random stuff that I like. Also the searcher bar up on the top of the screen (the URL) will say Ella's Wild Animal Blog because that was the old name, but you're in the right spot if the title says Stories, Pictures, and More!
Hello everyone! I have a little announcement to make today. Soon I will be making a new blog that will hopefully be better quality, updated more often, and more fun for me! Hope fully everyone (including me) will enjoy that change!
Hello everyone! RHINOCEROS (RHINO) The name Rhinoceros means "Nose Horn' 5 species of rhinoceros 3 out of the 5 rhinoceros species are critically endangered They are often hunted by humans for their horns Related to their big body they have small brains They are herbivores
Hi everybody, and welcome to the first official story day!!!!!!!!! The Red Jelly Bean One day Martin the black bean was wandering around town. Then he saw a huge stack of confetti just lying there! "How could someone leave perfectly good confetti lying around town?" Martin asked out loud. He picked up a piece curious. "Wow! This confetti is the fuzzy kind!" said Martin exclaimed. Then suddenly when he picked up a orange piece he turned bright orange! "HUH HOW AM I ORANGE" yelled Martin. "this confetti is magical confetti, when you pick up a piece you turn the piece's color" said a yellow bean coming out of her house. "Thats cool!" said Martin excited. "but be careful though, if you hold on to a piece for to long you will stay that color forever" said the yellow bean. "oh ok" said Martin. He had a plan... when they yellow bean left, he thought what is my favorite color? Red! ...
Comments
Post a Comment