Hi everyone I know that there has been a lot of confusion in the starting of this blog but hopefully I can make it more organized. I still don't think it will have one single topic, but a couple topics that I like. I made a plan of what I will post each day that will hopefully stay in place. I just want to say that I don't really like having a blog with just one topic, I feel like when you spread out a lot of ideas in one program, I believe that it can make it more interesting. Now that could change, but now i'm done talking here is the plan.
The things on each day might switch days but hopefully each thing will stay, also in the comments let me know the one you want to see the most.
- Monday: story day
- Tuesday: Random pictures
- Wednesday: Some shopkins names (there will be about 10 names per post because trust me there are a lot of names)
- Thursday: Random pictures (there are 2 days because I am very busy on Tuesday and Thursday)
- Friday:Things people say in a game called animal jam (there will be about 5 things per post because some of the things people say are kind of repetitive)
- Saturday: story day ( there are 2 story days because I love writing)
- Sunday: Facts about endangered animals
The things on each day might switch days but hopefully each thing will stay, also in the comments let me know the one you want to see the most.
Comments
Post a Comment